This has been compromised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Away

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarathos
Administrator
Administrator
Sarathos

Number of posts : 90
Warn :
Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-10

Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution Empty
PostSubject: Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution   Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:40 pm

Okay, most people don't update their PCs, or atleast down download the latest drivers. You should definately do both.

i remember on my laptop, i hadn't updated my PC. Could barely play Crysis on low. Now that i've updated it, i can run in Medium/High!

To update your drivers for nVidia PCs click
Here.

To update your ATI PC click Here.

Update should be on by default so you shouldnt have to worry. Messages will pop up all the time. If not go to your control panel and find Windows Update in classic view on Vista, or the normal view on XP.
Back to top Go down
Holy
uber 1337 pwnerer
uber 1337 pwnerer

Number of posts : 289
Warn :
Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution   Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:40 am

Maybe I'll be able to run San Andreas on my laptop if I update. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Ayrtizle
Administrator
Administrator
Ayrtizle

Number of posts : 236
Warn :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution   Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:55 am

i search for updates every couple of months xD
Back to top Go down
https://gaming-heaven.forumotion.com
Sarathos
Administrator
Administrator
Sarathos

Number of posts : 90
Warn :

Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution   Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

They're slow at updating, so its no bad thing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution   Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution Empty

Back to top Go down

Is your computer running slow on games? Here's the solution
Page 1 of 1