This has been compromised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Away

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who is looking foward to resistance fall of man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pspfreak101
Top Poster
Top Poster
pspfreak101

Number of posts : 143
Warn :
who is looking foward to resistance fall of man Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100who is looking foward to resistance fall of man Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

who is looking foward to resistance fall of man Empty
PostSubject: who is looking foward to resistance fall of man   who is looking foward to resistance fall of man EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:03 am

i am i always spend time online on resisitance i just got headphones and all i say is book headshot i am trying to get better with the sniper
Back to top Go down
Holy
uber 1337 pwnerer
uber 1337 pwnerer

Number of posts : 289
Warn :
who is looking foward to resistance fall of man Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100who is looking foward to resistance fall of man Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: who is looking foward to resistance fall of man   who is looking foward to resistance fall of man EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:11 am

I love resistance FOM, ive heard numer 2's on its way?
Back to top Go down
pspfreak101
Top Poster
Top Poster
pspfreak101

Number of posts : 143
Warn :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: who is looking foward to resistance fall of man   who is looking foward to resistance fall of man EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:24 pm

yeh this year i have alot of screenshots to put up so fingers crossed i get a ps3
Back to top Go down
Holy
uber 1337 pwnerer
uber 1337 pwnerer

Number of posts : 289
Warn :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: who is looking foward to resistance fall of man   who is looking foward to resistance fall of man EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:08 am

Yeah, i got one, they are worth the price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is looking foward to resistance fall of man   who is looking foward to resistance fall of man Empty

Back to top Go down

who is looking foward to resistance fall of man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This has been compromised :: PS3 :: PS3 chat-
Jump to: