This has been compromised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Away

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crocodilius
Crocodilius

Number of posts : 69
Warn :
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-08

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:32 am

This third PSP installment in the epic Monster Hunter series delivers over 500 hours of gameplay spanning some 400 missions. Using the PSP’s wireless Ad-Hoc connection, players can adventure with up to three friends for a savaging multiplayer hunting party. From devising the strategy to executing the attack, players will need to work together in order to hunt down the ferocious beasts and progress through the wide range of quests on offer. Players will be rewarded for their use of deep fighting combat systems, encouraging them to seek out the more experienced hunters and team up in order to learn from their experience. Even in single player mode Hunters won't be alone thanks to the introduction of the new AI "Felyne" feature. Accompanying players on quests your furry ally will helping them battle monsters and gather extra resources.

General Features

* The biggest Monster Hunter title to date, with over 500 hours of gameplay
* Huge variety of character customizations, including 1500 weapons and 2000 armour sets
* Players can form a team of up to 4 players through wireless Ad-Hoc play and experience the multiplayer social gaming phenomenon
* "Media Install" option where players can save the game to a memory stick, allowing the game to load from the memory stick and UMD simultaneously for faster loading times
* AI "Felyne" companion who will accompany players on quests and gather extra resources. With the 'felyne casting' feature players can share their companions with other players, transferring data using the PSP's sleep mode.
* Fans of the series can transfer their character data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2 to continue their adventures

Images

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite E3-2009-monster-hunter-unite-screens-20090602024256361_640w

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite E3-2009-monster-hunter-unite-screens-20090602024307251_640w

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Monster-hunter-freedom-unite-20090427050552089_640w

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Monster-hunter-freedom-unite-20090427050646212_640w

IGN's Game Rating: 8.0/10

Average Press Review: 8.3/10

Reader Reviews: 9.4/10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video:

This game is like an add-on pack to Monster Hunter Freedom 2. To keep us going until the third MHF next year Wink

A FREEEEEE Demo is available at the PS3 Playstation Store.

as they say in sony ads:

Fun, anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://gaming-heaven.forumotion.com
Ayrtizle
Administrator
Administrator
Ayrtizle

Number of posts : 236
Warn :
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:17 am

i played the demo n im thinking of buying it Smile
Back to top Go down
Crocodilius
Crocodilius

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:05 am

"Buying"

Now there's a phrase i haven't heard in a while in relation to PSP Games

I suppose the best thing about it is the way you can port your savefile from MHF2.

I can't wait until I can play MHF online, it sucks that XLink Kai only works with certain Wireless Routers.

If you do get it Ayrtizle, post a personal review to let me know how much it differs from MHF2, please.

By the way, nice avatar Ayrt: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite 1-97
Back to top Go down
Ayrtizle
Administrator
Administrator
Ayrtizle

Number of posts : 236
Warn :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 pm

yh i gotta buy lol coz i aint hacked This psp n yh if i get it ill review it

n thanks my avatar pwnz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarathos
Administrator
Administrator
Sarathos

Number of posts : 90
Warn :

Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:54 pm

This is like pokemon games Razz
Back to top Go down
Crocodilius
Crocodilius

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Yeah, it's pretty cool. I have already transferred my gamesave from MHF2, and i have to say Unite is an excellent add-on, there's a ton of new features added that'll keep you going for years. This game will never lose its appeal, just like pokemon lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarathos
Administrator
Administrator
Sarathos

Number of posts : 90
Warn :

Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 am

Hahaha, yeah. It didn't look to awesome though. Graphics from 2005.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This has been compromised :: PSP :: Games and Reviews-
Jump to: