This has been compromised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Away

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the New website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayrtizle
Administrator
Administrator
Ayrtizle

Number of posts : 236
Warn :
Welcome to the New website Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome to the New website Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Welcome to the New website Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 7:07 am

Welcome to the new website Gaming-Heaven
i know we have just changed PSP-heaven website but now you have more to talk about and hopefully we will get more members this time

We are currently looking for a Moderation team for the forums so stay active and help new members and of corse post alot

Thanks
Your "wonderful" Site admin
Ayrtizle

Last edited by Ayrtizle on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gaming-heaven.forumotion.com
michaelp
1337 gamer
1337 gamer

Number of posts : 44
Warn :
Welcome to the New website Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome to the New website Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:47 am

Hi. Very Happy
So many smilies. cheers sunny affraid Sleep jocolor elephant monkey cat cat alien Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ayrtizle
Administrator
Administrator
Ayrtizle

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:44 am

yeh i no lol! i love this new site not many skins to choose but this is the only one that dont hurt my eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
PlatinumC

Number of posts : 1
Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:57 pm

whats with the constant changing?
Back to top Go down
pspfreak101
Top Poster
Top Poster
pspfreak101

Number of posts : 143
Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:39 pm

is this a forummotion
Back to top Go down
Ayrtizle
Administrator
Administrator
Ayrtizle

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:54 am

Sorry about keep changin like i said this will be the site from now lol we was gonna change to gaming-heaven anyway becuase not many people play psps any more sothis is the new site

P.S
how do you like the new logo xD Smile
Back to top Go down
michaelp
1337 gamer
1337 gamer

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:40 am

Pretty nice. Very Happy
Could be a little bit smaller though.
Nice avatar. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ayrtizle
Administrator
Administrator
Ayrtizle

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:54 am

LOL yeh what do you mean by smaller lol thats a good enough size logo anyway i didnt make it i got my mom to coz she is doing a thing about photoshop so
Back to top Go down
michaelp
1337 gamer
1337 gamer

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:24 am

By smaller, I meant make the length a little shorter, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Ayrtizle
Administrator
Administrator
Ayrtizle

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:37 am

nah just keep it as it isfor now
Back to top Go down
pspfreak101
Top Poster
Top Poster
pspfreak101

Number of posts : 143
Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:41 am

IM A DABLER OF FIREWORKS IM SURE I COULD MAKE YOU UP A LOGO FOREWORKS IS ANIMATION SO IM SUREE I COULD HELP OH AND THANKS FOR REGISTERING FOR MY SITE
Back to top Go down
michaelp
1337 gamer
1337 gamer

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:03 am

Okay ayrtizle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New website   Welcome to the New website Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New website
Page 1 of 1