This has been compromised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Away

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't urge you enough! Invite more people!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarathos
Administrator
Administrator
Sarathos

Number of posts : 90
Warn :
Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-10

Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! Empty
PostSubject: Can't urge you enough! Invite more people!   Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:51 am

Alright, so people start getting active, and invite your friends. I got a guild in World of Warcraft that is willing to use this website as a sort of home for them. I can't promise to bring more than 10-20 members, but it's still something. I urge people to do the same. Post messages on MSN, on different forums, youtube, etc. The guild i'm in are still deciding wether to come or not.

Best Regards

~ Sarathos

PS: Don't be too spammy bounce Razz
Back to top Go down
Ayrtizle
Administrator
Administrator
Ayrtizle

Number of posts : 236
Warn :
Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Can't urge you enough! Invite more people!   Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 am

Kk i spammed everyone on my msn list the link like 100 times

strangely they all went "offline"

jokes i have been trying to advertise ill try harder Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gaming-heaven.forumotion.com
Sarathos
Administrator
Administrator
Sarathos

Number of posts : 90
Warn :

Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Can't urge you enough! Invite more people!   Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am

Hahaha xD. Most of my MSN are IRL friends so they dont game alot =P.

Last edited by Sarathos on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Crocodilius
Crocodilius

Number of posts : 69
Warn :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Can't urge you enough! Invite more people!   Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 am

Myself and three of my friend s were thinking of getting World of Warcraft this summer. We Know barely anything about it but would sure as hell like to get info from a guilld of 10 people! If we do get it is there a way we can join (or Make a [GH] guild, like was suggested?)
Back to top Go down
https://gaming-heaven.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't urge you enough! Invite more people!   Can't urge you enough! Invite more people! Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't urge you enough! Invite more people!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This has been compromised :: Gaming-Heaven :: Announcements-
Jump to: